Sunday, February 17, 2008

Module decoration in office

We had a module decoration in our office last week. It was a great time for all of us, a break from the mundane lifestyle. I thought the theme chosen was very funny and kiddish, but then the point was not the theme. It was all about having a nice time as a team and getting to know more about each others creativity.

Well the theme was about time. The entrance of the module was decorated with full greenery depicting the past, the central region decorated with the present - things like constructions, air crafts etc. The end was divided into two, heaven and hell. The idea was that if people choose the right path they would end up in heaven else in hell. Well our team sits in the place chosen for hell, hence we built hell. Two consecutive days we stayed back until 12:00 AM to do the work. A lot of spooky stuffs were built. Best was that I could see everyone in the team enjoying whatever they were doing and also a lot of hidden talent came out.

I always have thought IT industries need to conduct such events very often, it keeps the morale high and also improvises productivity in the long run.

Coming back to the event, I was to dress up as Anniyan ( The tamil movie indeed). Hell, did I freak every one out. Even the judges froze the minute they saw me. Following are couple of snaps of me. I myself freaked out when I saw my snaps.


Another...



A piece of art drawn by a colleague. This painting rather than looking spooky, looked artistic.

1 comment:

Raghav said...

Well, you have been writing for long. I never knew. And yeah, good to see you having written about our Module decoration. You are damn right, every corporate firm should bring in such events now and then.