Sunday, February 10, 2008

Century out of my heart!

I want my 100th post to be about my love. It has been 3.5 years since we have been together. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. By character I am a very short tempered and strange un-social guy. Most of my friends would have realized that by now. The only thing that keeps me normal is her love. Without that I wonder what I would have turned into. In a sentence I can say, she completes me!!

As time passes by, she has supported me whenever I have fallen and has been making me push the limits of endurance. Her subtle, innocent and gentle love has kept me going. We definitely have become truly in-separable. She has always been more than my expectations. Surprised me always. Me, a lazy bone, disappointing her always. But it is a true fact that I love her from the bottom of heart and will keep doing so until the last atomic clock dies.

Wish us the best of luck to fight the odds and to live happily together.

3 comments:

Devadutta Ghat said...

Nice.
This entry surely seems to be coming from your heart.

Some guy once told me that only lucky people end up finding true love in life and you surely seem to be one of them lucky buggers ;)

>Wish us the best of luck to fight the odds and to live happily together

Good luck! Conquer the world if need be ;)

and oh.. congrats on hitting 100 posts. I enjoy reading your blog.. Keep it coming!


p.s: My 100th post was a meta post talking about the 100th post, which I was uber proud of. Until I read this post today :|

Devadutta Ghat said...

and btw, http://yanthrikam.net/ still does not point to this page.. too busy to set up cname record?

Prabhu Infant said...

@Post 1: Thanks mate. I too enjoy reading your blog. It's a perfect blog, geekiness and at the same time very social!

@POst 2: I tried all my luck changing the cnames and all the the name servers and stuffs. Somehow it didn't work.
Didn't want the blog to go down because of it, so ditched it.