Sunday, May 18, 2008

With great powers come great responsibilities!

I am sure everyone would have seen the Spider Man part-1 flick. There was this conversation between Uncle Ben(Don't know his real identity) and Toby in the morning Uncle Ben gets killed. It was all about Uncle Ben giving advice to Toby and Toby not giving a damn and walking away. But, there was this one dialog which really captivated my thoughts. "With great powers come great responsibilities!!". Toby should have realized the meaning of that, perhaps his Uncle would have escaped death.


Well, My life is kinda like spider man's, except that I don't jump off buildings that often :-). Especially at my work place and family, there are great responsibilities bestowed on me. There are people who rely on me. There always is this fear whether I can live up to their expectations. How is it gonna be if I let them down. Devastating! It looks good to others to see someone having so many responsibilities and accomplishments under their belt. Little do they know of the trauma one goes through. Expectations from different people. Need to satisfy different point of views. Carefully play with human emotions at the same time. End of the day, we all live on Earth, can't extend the 24hr mark any longer.

Well, The tough ride is challenging and sometimes fun. Living at the edge has become a life style. It's like being dropped into enemy territory in a war zone. Do or die!

Life is a challenge! Let's take it that way!

No comments: