Monday, December 17, 2007

P1i | Didn't I tell ya it's hot!!

 

 



Here you go, couple of snaps of my brand new machine. I took these snaps with a sony cybershot phone. My phone costs a whoping 22,450(Almost emptied my salary :-), but take my word, it's worth all that money. It boasts of 160 MB RAM - pushing multitasking to its limits, 3.2 mgpx camera, A camera on the front for video calls, quick access to email apps, excellent display and audio quality. The phone's overall casing and sleek design makes it worth than any PDA in the market. Also its qwerty keyboard, although took me a week to get accustomed, is now very handy.

Overall I would give it a 9/10.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Devadutta Ghat said...

O_o wow!

For a phone which packs so many features, I am surprised it is not talked about too often..

3.2 mega pix cam! Put up some shots..

The phone sure looks good, but doesn't a stylus and single touch screen make the interface incomplete? ( you know which phone I am talking w.r.t. no ;) )

Also, I saw it has a keypad and an on screen keyboard, but couldn't understand why it was needed..

Also, does it have google maps?
and can it play flash?

Devadutta Ghat said...

And oh.. thanks for honoring my comment :)
you are free to kill it, I wouldn't mind :)

Prabhu Infant said...

Yup! I know you're talking of the phone that bagged the best innovation of the year. Using I phone in India is foolish though. I phone is customized for AT&T as you know. In India I wouldn't be able to use most of the features.

Yes P1i is not much talked about, as it is more of a business phone and is damn too expensive. But still there is huge community out there who use em.

Keypad and a screen. P1i has
a> Qwerty keypad
b> Touch Qwerty keypad
c> Stick
d> Jog dial
for navigation. The most efficient way of using P1i is by using all of 'em in an optimized fashion. I'd say, I am still learning to use the phone properly.

G-Maps-mobile: Yup definitely supported.
Flash : Supports flash-lite.