Thursday, July 31, 2008

New lappy - XPS 1330

Yeah baby! I've got a new lappy.
I really did like the one I had back home. I handed it over to my girl before coming here.

Well, If I buy a gadget I make sure I buy a beast.

This one is a Dell XPS 1330. It is small compared to my previous lappy, but this one's a beast.

Width : 13''
RAM : 4GB
HD : 320GB
Graphics card : NVidia Geforce 8400M GS
Processor : 2.0 GHz Intel core 2 duo
Other features : Finger print reader, high definition audio, ultra thin

To spice it up, it's really light and has got a sexy look of it's own.

Read up some review about it at http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=3826

5 comments:

Abhijit Pai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prabhu Infant said...

$1243

Abhijit Pai said...

How much ? (I'm planning to buy a similar one some time soon.)

Abhijit Pai said...

haha.. It looks good now - answer before the question.

Prabhu Infant said...

he he !!!