Friday, October 12, 2007

Missing the cyberworld

It's been days since I am afflicted with a feeling of being handicapped. My laptop is screwed up!! How bad can it get...
One fine day when I was watching a movie on my Acer 5004nwlmi, it just went blank. I tried rebooting 2-3 times, it would be up for around 5 mins and then again whooossh!!, it switches off!! Later on I figured out that it was because the Processor fan was not working and this was causing the system to overheat and switch off!!
I have given the Laptop to a Acer service center for repair in Chennai. Ironically these guys don't seem to know a heck about the stuff. All they know is to replace hard disks or change RAMs. It took me a while to convince them that it was switching off because of the faulty processor fan. All I know is if I am gonna get my laptop back in working condition, I ought to shell out loads of money!!


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: