Thursday, May 03, 2007

Weird dream!

The other night when I was asleep, obvious!

I imagined myself on a plane, flying abroad to the U.S. Well the strange thing I saw was a goddamn huge sea serpent trying to grab the plane which I was flying on. Well, this thing was huge. Our pilot with a lot of stunts was trying to get out of reach from the serpent(The funny thing is yet to come). I get an idea all of a sudden. I took my digi-cam from my bag and shot a 20 sec video of the sea serpent trying to get hold of the plane. None else got this idea.
Eventually I reach my bro's house in U.S. safe and sound.

First thing I did after getting home was to sign up with Google add sense and have it on my website as well as my blog. As I had the only visual proof of the serpent I uploaded the video on my web site as well as my blog, which has Google add sense all over it now. Then, smartly, I mailed the link to cnn and bbc. I also dugg the link and also posted in technorati. The next week checked my bank account online and found it had freak'n 5 lkhs...... I was enjoying staring at my bank account on the screen when my damn alarm rung, it was time for my morning shift!!!

No comments: