Friday, September 29, 2006

5 days in Kolkata...

The city of the yellow ambassadors and hand drawn rikshaws. The city's overall look flabberghasted me absolutely. This is the only city where you can find ancient building everywhere around you.. Kolkota is know to be a very old city... But I really am finding it difficult to savor the beauty, mainly because I am missing the person I love a lot. Moreover I am treated as a dog here...Well, I guess that is how it is in the corporate world. The training is very hectic, moreover I am not able to find a proper friend. Well, I take it as an experience. Life ain't gonna be as easy as I anticipated I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah da punta.. thats how life is.. I think even I must start blogging:)

Anonymous said...

so, you're not a "party animal" anymore a?

Anonymous said...

why have you stopped blogging da panta? too busy huh?