Sunday, March 19, 2006

ME

Hey friends,
I really don't like talking about myself to anyone.But! here I am forced to do so.All what i have written here will surely map on to your life too.Just that the people or places would have been different.Four years of college, life was quite an experience to me.Met different kind of people.I have never been in a coed since my 5th std.Damn!women! They were the only thing i was scared off when i got to this college.Well,What do you say?Here I am with a girl friend at the end of my engineering.By theway,my girl friend!!It is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Well, I wouldn't write anything more about her in this blog.
I appreciate my friends a lot.I have never been all my life with such a big group.I do get a horrible feeling down my throat when i realize that this is it.I swear i am gonna miss all my life all this stuff.The greatest fact about my engineering is that i went through all kinda feeligs a person can go through in his life time...
friendliness(all my friends,irrespective of them liking me or not!),
love(1 n only),
crush(s),
anger(Damn! the teachers),
jealousy,
raunchy(I was called "THE LATHE",Got the point?),
suspense(7th sem lab results,it was like forever),
accomplishment(placement),
fun(When i Kar n Lax get together,nothing can stop us),
adventure(I went for 7 trips,1 more will make it even!),
embarassment(Sorry!No way am i gonna tell that),
dissapointment(Results!!!),
cunning(24 minus 23,is a big deal for any internals!)
name it you got it.Never am i gonna go through all this stuff ever,trust me!
I know that i am not a geek like Pai,srik or dev nor am i a multitalented superhuman like Karthik.But!I am satisfied with the little bit i am.When i joined engineering my bro told me that this is your last chance to freak out.I swear i kinda accomplished that.It took some 2years for me to make friends and understand each of them.Since then time has never stopped...Now it is time for adieu!!
I just hope all keep in touch either through mails or phone calls.
Thats not it...If you are in my blog you better have some patience.

No comments: